Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New laptop - Compaq Presario V3500

New laptop - Compaq Presario V3500
19 July 2008, Harvey Norman had a huge sale on, I cant remember exactly what it was called but it had '12 hour marathon' in the name. Anyway, I ended up buying a new laptop! Compaq Presario V3500 with Windows Vista Home Premium, I don't care what anyone has to say about Compaq I absolutely love this laptop. Considering my previous laptop was a Dell Inspiron 2200 anything reasonably up-to-date would have been sufficient.. One or two more usb ports would have been nice and maybe even bluetooth connectivity but apart from that it does everything I need and does it well. I especially like the button above the touchpad which enables me to lock it.

If anyone is looking for a really nice laptop under $1300 I would recommend the Presario V3500.



No comments: